Thursday 7 July 2011

Starting Out

Skills Assessment


- Can script in Flash using Actionscript 2.
- Can animate in Flash with a high standard.
- Can create basic graphics in Photoshop but more detailed in Flash.

So if you need any help regarding flash or coding, I'm the man.

What Drives my Games


I would much rather not enjoy making a game and please my fans or community than have a blast making a game but disappoint the fans. From my experience I get a lot more of an achievement feel when my fans are happy and my latest release tops all prior releases.

How I Prefer to Work


Vexation was the first game in which I setup a group to specifically get feedback for my project dynamically pre-release. This really showed as Vexation got 100,000 views in two months when its taken a complete solo project two years to make a mere 80,000. I would much rather work as part of a team than solo because it helps when trying to keep on track towards the main goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment